Tuesday 28 July 2015

Twenty One.

On Saturday I celebrated my 21st birthday. My real birthday is 6th August, but being an August baby comes at a terrible price...
NO ONE IS EVER HERE.
I've always had my parties in July or September because the majority of my friends and family are usually on holiday when my birthday comes around (I know, how inconsiderate of them).

The day started with meeting my best friend Mary, and going to get my hair and nails done. Before this, I wasn't feeling particularly excited. I always feel slightly anxious before putting on a party, and this was the biggest one I had ever thrown. However after visiting the hairdressers the excitement began to build and Mary and I went home to begin with the drinking and getting ready, which is when Charlotte, another bezzie of mine, joined us. 





















Kelsey arrived shortly after (another bezzie) and not long after that we were all ready to go so we made our way downstairs for Prosecco and strawberries.

Quick pic before we all get on the minibus with Mary, Jagger, Jess, Emma, Charlotte, Rachel, Kelsey and Foxy. The minibus driver was a bit miserable, and every time we asked him to turn the music up he would, but then he would very slyly turn it down soon after. What a dick.










My mum had been at the venue earlier on to decorate, so this was the first time I saw it all decorated. There were black, silver and purple balloons and a big silver 21. Of course, there were baby pictures of me stuck everywhere.

Once we were there I also got to see my cake (which was insane), and not long after I was on the meet and greet. My shoes were absolutely killing me, and after i'd made sure they lasted as long as possible, I made the swift change to flip flops.








I had a Photo Booth! Many silly pictures were taken and everyone seemed to love it.

I had such an amazing night consisting of arguments with Tom about how many claps you do in the dance to Saturday Night, laughing at my Grandma introducing herself to literally everyone and then doing the Macarena to Cha Cha Slide, dancing to as many songs as possible and getting pushed down a slide. I'm grateful to everyone who came and wanted to celebrate with me. The only problem is it went way too fast!

And Nathan was there so that was great.







No comments:

Post a Comment